During his visit to Cincinnati, Jun Märkl comes to talk to Mujer Latina Today about his story and how his passion for music began, as well as how he bridges two different cultures and how that changed him as a conductor.
Latest from Lorena Mora-Mowry
- Capítulo 16 - Sonrisa Soñadora
- Cincinnati May Festival A Spectacular End to Legendary Season
- Columbus: Contactos y Albergues Violencia Doméstica / Contacts and Home shelters Domestic Violence
- Ani Palacios McBride y su novela "99 Amaneceres"
- Conozca Albergue para Víctimas de Violencia Doméstica Cincinnati